MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I feel for the mum and dad investors. They trusted our broken...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231

I feel for the mum and dad investors. They trusted our broken governance system and they will probably fall for the GLA, ADD scams.

As for ‘some’ on the Top 20, may they burn in Hell and I’ll be there roasting marshmallows.

Now if you’re interested,……..

THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE
    I have an investment idea for you, buy a low cost ETF and stop playing with these horse poo stocks! This is not a lottery! Look deep inside yourself, you don’t know jack poo about investing, you’re gambling and scammers will suck you in ‘announcement by announcement’. They are feeding off you, because they can. You will not get rich picking the next stock that’s about to boom, the scammers will take your money. Just stop. Get proper financial advice and stop thinking you’re smarter than the next guy, because I have to tell you, you’re not. Stop telling your family you’re ‘investing’ because you’re not, you’re gambling. I’m not here because I ‘lost money’ I’m here because I see bad people doing bad things and stealing money from good people. JUST STOP! Get proper advice and stop gambling……… rant complete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.