MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

actually if the class action takes off then would be interestng...

1. 7,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    actually if the class action takes off then would be interestng to see exactly what was known and when and also why no follow up ANN's were released when things became apparent - eg. F1 ANN but then no follow up as obviously it collapsed, Martec - the big ANN regarding the initial agreement but then no follow up so obviously that collapsed as well, NY Bus ANN - big fan fare and yet nothing more was advised so that could be seen to have been a nonevent but should have been communicated to SH's and the list goes on.

should the perceived lack of progress regarding all these matters have been relayed to SH's then i have no doubt that management would have been displaced some time ago.

even looking at the situation just before AGM - would the voting regarding officeholders have been different if the ANN released shortky after the AGM have been released prior to AGM. Was there a purposeful delay in the ANN due to AGM?.

so many questions and unfortunately the longer any investigation takes to commence the more time for documents to be ..........................

anyhow lets see where this goes but IMO the Tanz situation will not go any further as faith in management (both from SHs and other including financiers) will have been clipped so am i going to stump up $'s in any CR - methinks not!!!

all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.