RFT 0.00% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Sorry the other thread went to second page and I thought it is...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Sorry the other thread went to second page and I thought it is important that more people see this to make a decision. Some interesting facts, available in public forum.Mostly www.theaustralian.com.au ,https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchText=058010692&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=5tmh7uvm9_15https://www.capitalbrief.com/article/never-seen-anything-like-it-asx-listed-defence-play-rectifiers-bizarre-boardroom-bust-up-64689cd9-e983-4fa3-95ff-515ba773b588/preview/
    1-From the pressrelease: “I have been chairman with the full support of the board. But have not had any involvement with the day to day management of the company – and do not intend to have any such role.“ Meanwhile, “the company has experienced remarkable growth from 2022 to 2023, not only in terms of sales but also profitability.” (for those who think Chairman is the man with ideas to make the company successful. Now the people who had great participation in achieving success are no longer part of the board. They are punished for standing up against the chairman who wanted to impose two new board members on them)
    2-Remember one of the Chinese nationals (Zongxu Wang) that the chairman was trying to impose on the board? in a “change to company details” form in ASIC filing on 28 of Decemberis filed as an Australian resident office holder. Oh, there also is another person on the same filing, PHILIPPE ALBERT CHARLES CAMPAGNON the address in the filing is a Thai restaurant in Paris. (Help me God if you exist!)
    3-Press says, Arulampalam (Jitto) was brought in as deputy chair earlier this year (well last year) and was widely expected to take over the position of chairman next month. (I guess the chairman did not like that idea after all. Just allowed the directors to waste their time only to pull the plug last minute. Does this come at no cost to us?)
    4-Chairman says he only holds 16% the vote and does not know why the other shareholders have voted against re-election. (I guess we can wait to find out about this hopefully in ASX investigation)By the way the chairman in the email to appoint Chinese nationals to board thinks he owns 16% of RTL not RFT.
    The facts are there. No action is not going to help. Although I am not quite sure how many RFT investors are here to hear this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.49K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 7501412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 364050 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.