AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Everybody calm down. As a long-term holder, I’m happy enough...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Everybody calm down. As a long-term holder, I’m happy enough from an operational perspective with management disclosure. I’ve got enough tied up to be unhappy if AVZ doesn’t realise it’s potential. I’m rich if it all works out, but I don’t have all my eggs in one basket either. This is & always was a risky investment, & it hurts my head when other holders go bipolar on loving & hating the company. Shareholders must realise the operational need to not telegraph your every move to corrupt entities that want a piece of the pie cheap, or even the whole pie for super cheap? I’m glad some of you Esme Watsons have nothing to do with the running of the show - you’d have blabbed everything you knew way back & the company would be well & truly wound up by now. I know it’s been said before, but the ASX really would have pulled the company up way before now if it had an issue with non-disclosure. Non-holders, you can please yourselves. Most of you are negative on the stock for reasons that escape me. I suggest you go get a job or find a proper hobby (seriously, take a step back & ask yourself why). I do feel for people who are feeling the pain of this trading halt more acutely, but don’t lose sight of the fact that AVZ is winning. The only news that’s holding up after a day or two of scrutiny is all in AVZ’s favour. Go AVZ!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.