AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

sorry old chap , you were asked to stop making ‘accusations’ a...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    sorry old chap , you were asked to stop making ‘accusations’ a number of times ; maybe you should have said you were ‘presenting your opinion’ then ..what you reckon ; you were also advised to ring the company ; the company had legal advise that the case was B/S ; as said before just like a B/S T/O offer, no need to disclose. The court case was booted and it was not the reason for the suspension.

Tell me , if Graeme Johnson was not arrested and Jailed for 3 years, if the company didn’t have to hand over $50m ; if the ASX haven’t had an issue with it and if the company states as highlighted below …….. then why do you still hammer your ‘opinion’ home…you think they forgot about the prison sentence and the $50m and asx disclosure dept asleep at the wheel for 8 months ????

other financial publications , lol, Tommy along with Boatman ; there’s numerous entities whom have the pulse on that one …. I reckon that one will burn on for a while after the main event has passed

Law firm, ye good one ; looking for $9.6m to run a class action case ; try ringing them and asking a few questions , they clearly have NFI and in absolute infant stage wrt to any study into this case, no one on the bus yet ; now who you reckon benefits there; imo this crap was clearly drummed up by guys of your type, whom hold zero AVZ shares , but possible a short or Chinese flavour thrown in.

trying to intimidate? Not at all ; I though guys whom end their handle with ‘invest’ or ‘capital’ were highly educated folk whom whom would know when to listen instead of just keep making accusations

just my opinion of course

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4923/4923732-c7a46fc166887ce7f1c9738a7f47ac49.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.