CL1 0.00% $2.50 class limited

CFO departure was expected IMO - 12 years and has been there...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    CFO departure was expected IMO - 12 years and has been there from early on. The future of the business lies in the hands now of the latest CEO and the team he has put around him. Are they the right pick - do the have the “right stuff”, good questions.

The company has pivoted itself to expand its offering vertically and horizontally. They have spent some serious dollars addressing legacy technical debt which is normal of growing IT businesses so they now need to capitalise on this stronger base. You would hope that these investments have it well placed to start introducing new innovations.

In terms of their ability to execute and integrate the series of recent purchases - these will no doubt hold their share of opportunities as well as threats.

The new CTO (12-24 months) has a strong pedigree and they have a great COO so I rate their chances better than others in this space. I don’t know what sort of state or tech debt their acquisition had but rest assured there are always issues.

Yes they need to deliver on the current items on their plate but they also need to be more innovative. Have they the right team in their strategic mix - to date I have not evidenced that.

I think they are well oversold currently as it is a solid business with good people and systems. This again will heighten their attractiveness as an M&A play IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.