1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

as a very significant SH I'm disappointed beyond the belief...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    as a very significant SH I'm disappointed beyond the belief of anyone who has ever posted on this thread about AJM about what's happened. but I only have to look back at the Altura time lapse video of how the red virgin dirt of the Pilbara was turned into a world class lithium mine by the boys who produced some of the best coal mines in the world. that's a huge achievement in itself.

the BOD threw everything at this bar the kitchen sink and it was always disappointing to hear the never ending negative taunts about their intentions.

pre administration , the record shipments highlighted the world class asset that was ultimately guilty of its own success...its pretty simple to understand....

one of the best hard rock producers in the world was never going to be allowed to survive at the detriment of its neighbour at the dawn of a global lithium boom. So why didn't the loan note holders or PLS pull the trigger 6 months ago?

When the grass is significantly greener on the other side of the fence you will stop at nothing to get rid of your neighbour to avoid the drought on your own side of the fence.

karma is a bitch and I hope it chooses the right side of the fence!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $8.15K 2.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 35095311 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30549975 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 100000
Last updated 10.20am 10/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.