BMN 0.61% $3.25 bannerman energy ltd

Hi Tanaus2009I'm not an advisor so I wont give you advice (not...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    Hi Tanaus2009

I'm not an advisor so I wont give you advice (not legal to) so I will only give my opinions and what I've done.

I sold all my holdings @ 0.48 on the basis of the huge sell depth late in the afternoon (which has now swelled today).

BMN historically doesnt like to leave gaps unfilled for long, so like funky I expect the gap to 39c to be filled relatively soon.

What you do with your parcel depends on your trading timeline and how long youre prepared to wear a loss. Takeover targets frequently trade at 20% discount to the price of the offer (e.g. EXT). That would be about 50c for BMN at the moment.

What happens from here may depend partly on how many people like yourself decide to sell, plus what the US/Europe situation is like.

*If* we get a JV partner, mining license or a competitive bid, I would say we would blow through 50c as if its nothing. I would imagine the board will be accelereating discussions with relevent parties as a matter of priority. So if youre prepared to hold for long enough, and one of these things happens, you might do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.25
Change
-0.020(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $496.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.24 $3.27 $3.13 $3.843M 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7528 $3.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.26 2809 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.