URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

classic chart, page-31

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    zed when life gives you lemons do you pull sour face or make lemonade? seems like you are very sour my friend. If you got burnt on URA - just dont post. I have been burnt on many stocks before in my time, this is a learning process. I consider myself a decent investor however, sometimes after the event I consider myself whether it be profit or loss lucky even to this day. So much to learn with investing. I realise that you are sour however, past losers can become future winners. I would enter back into the stocks where I lost tens of thousands if their business model changed. The thing is often many company's dont try and change strategy or direction - this is the polar opposite to URA. A stock market primarily exists to raise capital and secondly if you are smart enough you can make money from trading/ investing. I have looked at URA from the inside out and I am still positive about its future, especially buying from these levels. Everyone to their own though bud but we understand your frustration but no use projecting it this way becuase your sounding like a broken record player.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.