AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Classic Double Top, page-194

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Thanks Vintage, good advice there and I've taken it in, particularly your last paragraph.

I watch it like a hawk daily....first thing in the morning, through the day at work and again at night after I get home, sometimes I think a bit too much but that is my concern, I want to be able to act quickly when the time comes hence me trying to work out where pricing may go after the next Ann.
    I got caught out a month or so ago where I was in front for the first time to just watch everything go backwards into the red in a big way. I don't need to go through that again once I get out of it and into the green.

This correction we just went through was testing for me to say the least being a newbie. I appreciated advice given by you guys here and over on the VIC thread and can now fully understand how the weak hands bail and sell in panic, I nearly did at one point but after reading some of the feedback from you all, I pulled my hand away from the sell trigger and am so relieved now that I did so. I would have taken a big loss (for me) and may not have had the nerve or the cash to re enter. If I hadn't posted here and received the feedback that I did I don't know if I would have been strong enough to hang in. I think it may even have been you on the VIC thread that came back to me saying that it was all a "storm in a teacup and that it will all settle down again soon" that was the comment that stopped me acting so if it was you....thank you !
    I am always open for any advice that you more experienced members here are willing to share. I've learned a lot here on HC.
    Wish I had more cash to throw in here at this level.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.61K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4173372 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4407983 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.