AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Thanks Vintage, good advice there and I've taken it in,...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Thanks Vintage, good advice there and I've taken it in, particularly your last paragraph.

I watch it like a hawk daily....first thing in the morning, through the day at work and again at night after I get home, sometimes I think a bit too much but that is my concern, I want to be able to act quickly when the time comes hence me trying to work out where pricing may go after the next Ann.
    I got caught out a month or so ago where I was in front for the first time to just watch everything go backwards into the red in a big way. I don't need to go through that again once I get out of it and into the green.

This correction we just went through was testing for me to say the least being a newbie. I appreciated advice given by you guys here and over on the VIC thread and can now fully understand how the weak hands bail and sell in panic, I nearly did at one point but after reading some of the feedback from you all, I pulled my hand away from the sell trigger and am so relieved now that I did so. I would have taken a big loss (for me) and may not have had the nerve or the cash to re enter. If I hadn't posted here and received the feedback that I did I don't know if I would have been strong enough to hang in. I think it may even have been you on the VIC thread that came back to me saying that it was all a "storm in a teacup and that it will all settle down again soon" that was the comment that stopped me acting so if it was you....thank you !
    I am always open for any advice that you more experienced members here are willing to share. I've learned a lot here on HC.
    Wish I had more cash to throw in here at this level.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.61K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4173372 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4407983 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.