ZFX zinifex limited

classic head and shoulders but, page-23

1. 6,516 Posts.
    Good luck to you Big Roddy, personally i dont like ZFX the chart reminds me of TLS at $9 or SUN nearly 2 yrs ago .If i was to get some for $10 i probably wouldnt say no for a long term hold but that all speculation for all i know ZFX will be $23 by christmas.Sending a courier from GANN :)))))) ha ha ha wtf, I just looked at hotcopper and noticed a post from Duetschman made a few hrs ago.

" think as per usual the guys at Leapfrog got it right....zinc looks stuffed short-term...."

The guy that runs leapfrog was jhmann who post on hotcopper.

Mate you got to reply to that.

jhmann hasn't got anything right! He was bullish the whole way down on Zinc "couldn't figure out" why it was falling and now at a medium term bottom he is bearish!! He was long ZFX the day Zinc plummeted 15% if that makes a big enough point!!

P.S. if you did post those time frames yesterday on hotcopper, could you please correct my mistake with that dates. Should be the 12th of November not the 15th ############## Gotta go i take my eye of my rum for 2 minutes and my little boy decides to drink half a can whoops...russell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.