AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

classic insider trading information case

1. 1,313 Posts.
    A classic case of insider trading, based on information given to him by the company's geologist!
    It's beyond logical, ethical and definitely legal, comprehension what was earlier tonight was posted\claimed by the user with the nom de plume: One-up, and indirectly buttressed by another(?) user who goes by the nom de plume Macrae.
    The company, either with or without the direct and immediate co-operation of ASIC and the Federal Police MUST ask for a halt tomorrow morning, BEFORE TRADING commences.
    This is the most serious case of insider trading I have come ccross\read in H\C over the last 6-7 years (on and off) that I visit this site.
    Without any prevarications, user one-up claimed: He had spoken to the company's (AEX) geologist, some weeks back, and as a result of their discussion, he sold his shares in AEX.
    Unprecedented, a claim! We, the shareholders of AEX, have every right to ask for justice. Did the geologist (Trevor) of AEX have such a discussion with user one-up? If so, when? What was discussed that the market, shareholders, we, are not aware of? What is Trevor's (geologist) relationship with user one-up, that renders one-up privy to a very confidential information?
    Is there any relation between users one-up and Macrae?
    This is a case of extremely unethical, and illegal nature, that can cost other shareholders of AEX substantial % of their investement (or future investment) in AEX.
    I believe, it's the absolute responsibility of the AEX management to commence proceedings immediately by asking for a trading halt, first thing in the morning, followed by an official investigation by ASIC-Fed. Police.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.