SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

“downrampers are often the voices of reason” I agree, in part....

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952

“downrampers are often the voices of reason” I agree, in part. However, for reasons I have made blatantly clear, some are simply not worth the time and effort as they themselves are ‘disruptive’ to logical commentary on any forum. They prefer to remain ill-informed, have no skin in the game and treat forum posting as a self-indulgent narcissistic sport!

“answer to these suggestions that SAS don't really have unique technology” ……. Answer what suggestions?

If someone I have ‘ignored’ on HC has been rattling on about this subject, it does not surprise me. Some will do anything to get a rise from an actual shareholder. I simply can’t be bothered with their attention seeking antics. Let them do some research of their own, if they have the skills. I have done my research and continue to do so, and am happy to share. Get them to look up the meaning of ‘autonomous’.

“it's hardly disruptive if a dozen other companies are doing the exact same thing.
    ………….. a dozen? They will probably be touting 100’s by tomorrow. Get one of these ‘downrampers’ to name just one other company doing ‘the same thing’ as SAS. Is there any other nanosat company putting up totally autonomous nanosatellites?

To see where others are at in regard to this, go to http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/...satellites-satellites-that-make-up-their-mind

Here is an excerpt………….
    The Würzburg scientists have now started up two space projects, technology missions that will lead to the development and testing of autonomous nanosatellites. The first project is the construction of a nanosatellite called SONATE for “Solutus (independent) Nano Satellite” that will incorporate two systems as payload, an “Autonomous Sensor and Autonomous Planning system” or ASAP and an “Autonomous Diagnosis System for Satellites” or ADIA. Strictly a technology mission, it will be launched in an Earth orbit in 2019. By simulating faults in the satellite’s system, the researchers will test how ADIA will make a diagnosis, in order to find the root cause of the problem. It will also be able to find possible future errors by analyzing the trends within the satellite. We hope in a follow-up step or project, to be able to better correct the error; but this is not yet part of the project, remarks Kayal.” Tested and trailed in 2019. Blimey!

– SAS have already done this. Not only do our nanosats talk to one another and adjust to keep in perfect spacial relationship with one another, they also are self-diagnosing, sending signals to earth notifying us of any changes to optimum performance. This enables software remedies to be sent to correct faults or to retire them if necessary.

Most shareholders are keen to keep informed as best they can. They have a vested interest and keen to know more about their investment. The trolling downrampers have no such want or need to be educated in a stock they have no interest in other than to slam it with misinformed nonsense comments.

Without going into specifics, opening up the ability for up to 4billion people to communicate who currently can’t, is 'disruptive' enough for me, especially being able to do it at a rate that is affordable and not totally over the top like current satellite plans and associated costs & charges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.