YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Another quality snipe brought to you by Humble. Gee I can't wait...

1. 9,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Another quality snipe brought to you by Humble. Gee I can't wait for your genius marketing strategy.

The quality of research and information in your posts just gets better and better.Just like your financial calls on YOW and Pluton. Your supported business plan for yow to continue to have larger expenses exceeding the rate of growth of sales and any economy of scale benefits means profits will be non existent so they need volume as there is stuff all chance of them seriously reducing expenses. Your description of what is wrong with the suggestion above and what you would do better is so descriptive I am clear on your business and marketing approach.

YOW has 2 groups in in Australia aware of Yowies,
    1)- remnant following on social media and nostalgia past buyers who aren't kids anymore but may have kids and in both groups they have done IMO stuff all to encourage.

2 Shareholders- they have names, addresses and know they are interested in product. They sure as hell can't be interested in investment unless they were shorters!!. Ask those who attended the AGM or roadshows what they do with extra yowies? Yep they give em to friends etc- cheap as chips marketing.

YOW needs all the help they can get to have a swift start into the Aussie market and gain some momentum. They can't repeat what they have done in the USA. This business is not only about selling chocolate it is about creating a cult like following and being able to market other goods off the back of it all while giving the buyer some peace and quiet and a warm fuzzy enviro feeling and a few IQ education points . .

Someone should very clearly ask who owns the stock of Yowies at the Aussie distribution warehouses as people suggesting YOW don't I feel have been misled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1K 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 86520 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.