SPH 0.00% $3.10 sphere minerals limited

Only reason I can think Soros sold out a was there were no...

1. 197 Posts.
    Only reason I can think Soros sold out a was there were no buyers at all earlier in the week. I had a bid in and there was only maybe 2 or 3 bids with mine on thursday and friday. The bid depth only increased yesterday which made think something weird was going on. Im just speculating that with such thin buy depth maybe Soros thought he could manipulate the price down as dropping only a few thousand would have taken out the 100,000 or so in total buy orders. But it seemed like a different buyer stepped up to the plate yesterday and reversed the selling pressure.

Either that or im just imagining things out of bias and Soros has just decided to bail because he thinks the current climate will result in Sphere not finding a replacement partner.

You are definately right though sroyle, Lebtheinia is only of long term importance as they need to find a new partner to stay alive! Massive upside potential on this if they do come through with the goods. If not then I spose they will drop even further.

Im waiting with my fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.