CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Excactly Garry, Announcement becomes more interesting when...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Excactly Garry,
    Announcement becomes more interesting when viewed more closely.
    We did not expect to have hospital exposure, only pharmacies were previously mentioned.

There are some very exciting developments in the making and whoever topped up at 1.2 cents will probably be well served.
    We will end up selling many more tubes than previously expected.

I had voiced caution yesterday, in unison with Nathan.
    The hype before TH did not sit right with me, same as vulture, I do not enjoy to be caught in a TH, particularly not with a company as volatile as PNO.

Regarding the BIG announcement some are expecting, we certainly would need more positive news to get our options back in the money.
    I'm a little puzzled though to what would such an announcement be?
    We are quickly running out of time to announce an extension of the options, this should be done well before a month from expiry.

An ad campaign might be our last option to get the options back in the money. Many, me included, had suspected such move in May.
    PNO is deprived of money though and any meaningful advertising campaign would certainly be stretching our financial means.

Most management in PNO does hold options which were given to them as freebies. They will not lose anything in letting them lapse.
    I'm afraid there is a real possibility now that this will occur.

I'm sorry garry that you had to wake up to something this
    unnerving, hope the shareprice will recover.
    Traders have left and some investors seem to step in now.
    Overall a good development as the PNO shareholder base i in need for long term investors having the progress of the company in mind rather than a short term gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.