CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Love your optimism, and do appreciate your investor's 3-5 year...

1. 2,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1278
    Love your optimism, and do appreciate your investor's 3-5 year viewpoint. I just don't have that long to hang around myself. Half the people I know are already dead and the rest of us are queuing up to join them.

But CVN will be fine in the near term too, once the analysts get hold of the Wichian Buri volcanics story and the location map. It'll be 'game on' again. After which, the drilling on new projects elsewhere will carry the stock.

And then Wichian Buri can water out, if it likes, having served Ted's original stated purpose pre the days of Na Sanun East: to provide a low-cost, low-risk base, cashflow, to fund the real game in other places.

I still don't like these horizontal wells in fractured volcanics though. I've drilled too many of them myself, and lost far too much gear. And I still don't like this heavy oil in fractured reservoirs with water underneath. Give me the Sirikit sandstone any day.

And I know contrary views are never welcome here. But at least you can't accuse me of ramping a stock, just because I bought it..

Enjoy your weekends. See you all the other side of 50c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $80.01K 402.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1776649 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 319098 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.