CTP 6.25% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

clc article, page-18

1. 801 Posts.
    Yes Tas2 nice post.

As for EPA 130, I would also add a few points which I think are correct but please feel free to correct.

But first I would say that the CLC as I have mentioned earlier no doubt plays games with funding and to ensure that their "special interests" are met before any particular good is done. That said Greed although a hungry vice is not usually a particularly picky one.

130 falls into the Alice Springs district of the CLC, as does EP93,149,107,105,82,97 and EPA 131 and the similarly "controversial" EPA147.

All of these tenements fall into either the arrente or anmatyerre or Luritja aboriginal groups traditional land.

EP93 and the like falls on arrente land, the simpson which is its predominant feature has poor access and this vast expanse is not as prized in its significance as some off the more unique spots. EP130 likely falls into this category although it may be in the anmatyerre area.

I would think EPA147 is slightly different not only because there may be some specific areas of aboriginal sensitivity but also because this is roughly the area of some of the missions and this access of hard day work type drillers may have some concern for those that run them. I would doubt the CLC would want this lot off side.

As for the Lander Trough ongoing sarga (I am actually really keen on this area, but not as much as the helium or ooraminna) The point basically seemed to be around the access to the site. I would think given that various traditional owners of this area Warlpiri (very strong) Ngarti and Pintupi (see mereeni) but much more so the district areas of the CLC involved "Central" Tanami" and possibly "Western" there has been some machinations about who gets there road upgraded let alone a little passing through money.

As you put it so well though, we have enough very attractive targets on our plate just this momment. We are the first with our foot in the door and so anyone who wanted to "outbid" us would have a legal fight on their hands as would the CLC. And ultimately cash is mostly king and if it is a play then we have the time and money to come back later.

have not added anything further to my list of sites but am happy to do so.
    http://sites.google.com/site/ctpinfoinc/Home/ctp-tenements-map

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $89.16K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18637 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 34474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.