CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

this is a complete no brainer. The government want to shut down...

1. 396 Posts.
    this is a complete no brainer. The government want to shut down hazelwood which is the backbone for base power in VIctoria and want to replace it with greener energy source.

Last VIC Labor premier Brumby knows about this tech, the labor and green knows about this tech. The CSIRO also acknowledges from the data that a Bluegen can safe heaps of $$ and CO2.

Now ask yourself this very but very important question, what else on this planet can replace brown coal fire power?

Winds: Sure if we have a storm everyday that doesnt stop, like the one in saturn (lasted 150 years and still going). Oh yeah btw, the windblade in UK froze in winter, really awsome hey?

Sun: sure oh yeah dam i forgot on earth we have night and day, and yeah that dam Victorian winter.

Tide: sure wait every 4hours for the tide to come and have long connection from the shoreline, I dont think so.

Geothermal: need water and not every site has a geothermal site suitability.

Gas: we got mother load of it, even the landfield produce enough to power a small city

After you go trough all the potential green energy source, you really dont have a lot of options left fellaz...

By now you should be able to read the writing on the wall: it said: CFU!!!!

I have been watching about this company since the GFC, and i will honestly said, the management has so far tick all the boxes in my book. This why i think the future will be built on this technology until something betta come alone.

GOOD JOB GREEN!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.