AUH 0.00% 0.2¢ austchina holdings limited

Clean Energy Opportunity, page-56

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Sure am hot001 and it is looking hot. After a week from hell in Indonesia with my little 1 and in the middle of nowhere hours out of Medan our car broke down. Thnakfully 2 locals took us on the rest of our 5 hour journey through basically off road conditions in a beaten up old van. Dont know how we made it and it was through the middle of the night and saw all sorts of things like a dead motorcyclist and gun carrying hunters. Thought maybe my time was up and to top it off we were sick with flu and it got worse over days. Headed out of there last night and thought after that i am booking a room at the carlton ritz in singapore and am laying on the bed checking my stocks. The F1 kicks off here and practise runs will be whizzing past our window.

On CBQ the turn around has started and this story had much to play out with numerous irons in the fire for this company with clean energy, its existing huge coal resource with coal rising and i beleieve more acquisitions to come. The fact they did not dilute the hell out of this stock when it was at lows told me these directors were keen to see shareholders rewarded for the rough years behind it. Once the big holder cleared out of his position at .002!it was free to run. Thanks to that big seller i positioned myself nicely here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.