VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Philips: "I guess if the market does crash tomorrow then those...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Philips:
    "I guess if the market does crash tomorrow then those Brokers can always say "we called it first"."

Personally, I don't think that the market is going to crash now, but at some point it will. Whether that is 1 month away, 6 months or 2 years, who knows? But the later the better it is for us!

"Harry Dent: The greatest crash ever is coming!"
    Harry Dent has been predicting the Dow Jones to crash for the last 5 years and he's been wrong every time. But he makes a lot of money from selling his books, memberships of his website, newsletters, tv appearances and predicting this doom and gloom.

DreamRunner:
    "Could be some great buying opportunities Bruce!"
    I guess in the long term 3.2c is good buying anyway. Strong support at 3.0c and 3.1c. So VRC's sp might not drop much further? Another big drop on the Dow this week will see VRC test that support!

Topwon:
    "Trying to decide whether to get more VRC or BAT."
    BAT have has a very good run up in price this year. Investors are pretty keen on this stock. Many are sitting on excellent profits already.

The question is: .... if .... VRC raises the US$40m funds it requires through the bond issue, it is a no brainer that its sp will rise. Whether the sp goes to 5c, 6c or 10c on that news is anyone's guess? I am of the opinion that VRC will raise that $40m.

So, I'm leaning towards VRC being re-rated up to 10c a share, maybe by the end of March? So, BAT's sp would have to go from 10c to 30c to be the equivalent. For me, I'm buying more VRC!

Anyway some good discussion has come out of this ASX fall. Much better comments than the pointless mudslinging of the last 6 months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.