SYS 0.00% 0.4¢ syngas limited

Clean energy

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Have slowly taken a position here in this tiny capped stock over the past few months. I believe 2017 will be a good year for clean and renewable energy and with SYS looking to get involved in hydro plants in Indonesia. Attended their AGM (no other holders there) and chatted about their plans into the hydro space. With Datuk Siak Wei Low on the board here with his experience and knowledge of the power plant market across Asia in particular Malaysia and Indonesia i believe this is a good punt from these lows. His experience within the hydro power plant industry in Indonesia consists of being president of several companies who have developed these type plants in Laos and North Sumatra with a total capacity of 1,680 MW. He has the experience to take SYS forward in this space and continues to fund the company via loan facilities rather then dilute the register which is one of the things i tend to look at these days is if a company heavily dilutes at lows. He knows the area SYS are looking to get in and has numerous contacts. With 580 mill shares on issue and a market cap of 1.2 mill i see some decent upside here in 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.