LIM lionore mining international limited.

Jojo,I've been clearing mine out, sold 2000 this morning, which...

1. 13,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Jojo,

I've been clearing mine out, sold 2000 this morning, which is the reason for the price rise and buyers this afternoon. Guaranteed!

Call me lazy, but I do not wish for the hassle and delays, and inability to sell instantly after delisting next Monday night. Imo it should be a capital offense for the directors to be proceeding with the delisting in the midst of a bidding war. You have to think it was just another device to pry some stock from longterm holders who didn't want (or weren"t mandated for) the tsx hassle.

Regardless, I am more than happy to be getting over A$30, which I believe is full value. Getting better value from switch into MCR (plus overall reduction in Ni exposure). Also happy that we are now getting about 10% over Xstrata's bid. Perhaps I am conservative, but I doubt we've got better than 50% odds of getting CAD30 or better, therefore not feeling too hard done by, from the pressure of delisting. Greed can be costly imo.

The question, the big question, is what to redeploy the remainder of funds into, or even whether to reserves some funds for the next correction?

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.