GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

clean slate. time to move on. finger crossed

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Firstly, I too was burnt after the Paradox, Paradox.

Then, After finishing my basic research, with what information is available, I decided to buy some GDNO yesterday, and I'm glad to say one of the 0.005 buyers.

Having lost a chunk last time, I have reentered because:

(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

1. New Lead Management. Mr Wal Muir.

2. Awaiting BLM confirmation of reunitisation of the Golden Eagle Area. (until 2016) - We may yet see some income from PB1 & PB3 - Maybe PB4 drilled. (If PB4 please engage a NEW Drilling Co :) - Farm-out or Sale, either one is fine with me :)

3. 2 % Royalties from Cliffs Asia Pacific Iron Ore Pty from 2014 (Johnton Range Sale Condition). This is with no financial committment from GDN.

4. Potential value from Messina (Gold) when it lists.

5. GDNO (Sum=) Now Price*Potential Value*Time/Listing Price/GDN Current Price*GDN Current Price/GDNO Target price for GDN of $0.02c and currently at $0.018c.

6. Povorotnoye Potential (I am specualting, but at current price, I believe risk to be negligable. We invest/speculate what we can due to our own investment strategies).

6a. Spud date (TBA) but looking at June 2012 - only +/- 3 months away) With organisational work already underway.

6b. Already shown high gas and condensate potential as is an established area.

6c. Quick production schedule (on success)

6d. Committment to drill several more wells 2013 & 2014 (nice for GDNO = possible quadruple play, and thats just on Povorotnoye and doesnt include any other potential value adders to GDN, know or unknown at this stage)

6e. Potential production by end of the year.

6f. Proximity to infrastruture including the Fontanovska Gas Plant. Excellent accessability and capacity availability.

6g. Progression as a Joint Agreement with the State Body.

7. AWT International engaged. http://www.awtinternational.com/

8. Did I mention, NEW LEAD Management :)

9. NO DEBT.

I am looking forward, not backward.
    This seems to be a completely new play with nice potential.
    I am here to make money, and won't catagorily neglect a play based purely on past experiences (although considered in the decision process), the facts, as best we know them have to be weighed up, and having done that, I am now happy with this speculative buy of GDNO.

One question that I had to ask...

Would I buy this opportunity, had it been in another companies (of equal size and experience) control.

I answered YES to this question.

So here I am....a NEW, and Refreshed GDNO Holder :)

If you are still in the "I hate GDN camp" and "can't move on", hey, thats cool, I respect your views and your decision not to buy or stay well clear. We all have our own thought processes.

I like the chase and speculation or speculative stocks :). I also like buying when there is some negative sentiment, and opportunities provide value.

Best of luck to all, what ever your stock of coice is for today, tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.