GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Dazt, "misleading and inaccurate"?? Interesting interpretation,...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Dazt, "misleading and inaccurate"?? Interesting interpretation, but happy to take up your suggestion re glasses. Perhaps you could lend me your rose-coloured ones?

Come on Dazt, you know my post is in no way "misleading and inaccurate" and is just presenting an interpretation of the facts. For discussion. For balance. For.....you know what on second thoughts keep the glasses Dazt, I'd hate your eyes to be damaged by the glare of the bleeding obvious.

I'm here for the same reasons as you Dazt: to make money out of GDN (at least I hope that's why you're here?). It's a new speculative play from GDN (please don't bother trying to convince otherwise - the market has already clarified that perfectly), and, as I said in my previous post, I'm happy to be a part, but unwilling to put in any more hard-earned until some real "proof" is presented. Driling(re-), testing, completion, and at this stage given GDN's previous failures, I may even wait until actual production to further invest.

My posts, despite you attempting to paint them as "misleading and inaccurate" are simply MY attempt to balance the discussion. To help others who may be as a "green" as I used to be to not listen to the hype without applying proper and disciplined investment play risk strategies. As MY gift!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.