GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

clean slate. time to move on. finger crossed, page-3

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Easy to answer.
    But I think its a rhetorical question....as I detailed WHY I brought in my post I would have thought?

Heres the simple version :)

New Management.
    Time - Various Contexts of..
    Value.
    Risk / Reward - hence the GDNO buy.
    The Asset - Multi Play
    The negative sentiment at the moment - Which unlike loved speccies, seems to me to provide a huge value discount at the moment.
    Many of those speccies I am sure you refer to....do not relect value buying to me...at the moment. GDNO does. Easy.

Yes there are many Speccy stocks out there.
    GDN is not a one horse play LOL.

Can I own more than one speccy at a time? - LOL
    Do I have to put everything I own into GDN?.
    Can I not have a portfolio?
    Can I not allocate my risk capital? 1%-5%-10%-50%-100%
    Do I have to love GDN to make money from the share?
    Can I hate GDN, and still make money from the share?

Im not looking to jump into bed with the management team - Just exploit their assets - LOL, for the purpose of making some money. Maybe that will be 50 cents or it might be $50,000.00. Then again, I might loss 50 cents, but thats where my allocation of risk vs reward comes in :)

Should this First, Second, and or Third well become productive, move into production and have a huge inherient value - Do you think people out there wont buy, due to a few other peoples decision not to buy and those other people experiences?

I doubt it :) - If theres recoverable gas in them there holes - it will have value, but only to those who buy in.

Bit of a redundent question really don't you think?

I didn't wish / didnt buy APPLE Shares - But that doesnt mean those that did, will be affected by my decision not to? Even though I didnt buy any shares, I am sure the buyers made some money.

I think a few are a little caught up in their own importance, and think that I and others should follow thier interpretions.

I will not tell anyone to buy, or not buy, or make judgement on there trading style, or why, or when they buy / sell. I can only make comment on what I have done, and why for discussion purposes.

I hope this answers your question :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.