GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

clean slate. time to move on. finger crossed, page-4

1. 974 Posts.
    Aren't thy all holyier than thee crap!!
    When were these great wells flow tested?? Over what period of time? 3 hours like PB3 and they announce the super folws!! Can they be refracced or flushed? Can they be re-worked? All anomolies with no answers!!
    If they were such a great discovery how come every reputable explorer and producer overlooked such a valuable "proven" field when the entire world's o & g entities have been scouring the earth for tight gas field previously drilled??
    And low and behold, probably Australia's best ANN firffy teller and absolute failure as an explorer, stumble across this humumgous super already proven rock solid profit guaranteed super gas field just when they announce Sciano steps down and they are looking at a new rebadge of the old company so everyone forgets the GDN past!!
    Coincidence, no never zippo - strike me down with a feather!! Have a look at you greedy little rampers and your posts - deplorable and immoral just like the company you are ramping!!
    Just my opinion but readers please DYOR into GDN - go back and read what posters have said in the past - trust no-one - least of all rampers on this forum!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.