OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

clean slate, page-317

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Sadly I feel many shareholders have been deliberately distracted by performance shares driving this move. When I would suggest as Techmeister also seems to suggest that people and smart money are connecting what Marty's appointment means given he was heading up the division reviewing ADRC and meeting with Xped following successful demo on Intel Quark Chip.

This has created expectations of Intel licencing deal a case of when not if. Smart money knows this but you will get a lot of their reps on here distracting people from this and focussing on performance share issue which is imo a red herring. You won't hear them talk about implications for Intel licencing deal which is the bigger elephant in the room.

My bet is on anticipation of Intel licencing deal alone this will get this to at least 20 cents alone and somewhere 50 cents+ for when Intel licencing deal announced. If invested (as opposed to just technical trader) I would suggest you look at the bigger picture and not get distracted by side shows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.