AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Everyone is jaded because they have listened to false promises...

1. 3,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Everyone is jaded because they have listened to false promises over the last 12 months or more and haven't had the share price jump today or previously.

Why not draw a line in the sand look from this point on - the share price now reflects the business and where it is at.

Dirk will be honest going forward - no spin. I imagine any legacy from Nick was up until he left - no more.

I think we have good news to come and it might not all fall at once or deliver significant jumps in revenue but remember mattresses grew quickly. If they could achieve half this from Europe or Pillows its going to add a lot to the bottom line.

Military could be close after all this time.

Then a new line of credit which allows the company to manage its cash flows without dilution.

One upside of maybe culling some of the licensing deals is that it could draw out a predator.

Everyone should settle and instead of bagging the company - judge this next quarter onwards. Yes I would like the share price higher but they are trading better than most small caps.

Onwards and upwards I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.