AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Clean slate, page-67

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Never ceases to amaze me how when the SP falls there is no shortage of people come on board this site to "bag the s##t" out of the company! its the stock price that is falling not the company that is failing.

Its these very people that propelled the SP to its lofty hights well and truely before it had the right to be there. Now these same people want to slam the company when the Company is in a far better position than it was 12-18 months ago.

I would hate to be in the "trenches" with some of you,beacause at the first signs of adversity some of you would leave your post and run for the hills! you are nothing more than "Johnny come latelys.

I will be taking sometime away from this site for no other reasons than I am tired of the "Doom sayers".

Life is to short to listen to such sheer non-sense!. If you want to drag people down because their opinion differs from your own then shame on you!

To the LT holders "HANG IN THERE" our day will come and these "Johnny come latelys" will be nothing more than a puff of smoke on a windy day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.