AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I agree it has not been a great investment for 2 years. I'm...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    I agree it has not been a great investment for 2 years. I'm still net positive because I have held for a while but it's clear that it took some time for the intrinsic value to catch up with the share price. I bought a lot the last couple of days and am honestly very bullish for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

-From the report it sounds like there's absolutely no intention to do a CR with I think is smart, it would be a steal at these prices which is why I like the fact the directors have so much skin in the game. They don't want dilution either specially now that they are cash flow positive. Based on the report we will get an announcement soon with beneficial financial terms for the required working capital, which will further reduce risk in the stock and should send the share price up.

-The is still an absurd amount of growth in the pipeline. I am no mattress/pillow industry expert but I would expect the success from the mattress PCM space to be at least replicated by pillows and international markets. People buy pillows at least once every 2 years (or at least they should) and are generally willing to spend a bit more for quality. Not to mention all the other areas of potential growth outlined in the report. I expect a monthly newsletter in the next few weeks which should send the price up.

-We are at a very crucial price level, we see strong resistance at this level and I am fairly confident that good investors will do their research this weekend (or at least read the $1 12 month target broker report) and realise that $143m market cap for a company that has just turned its first cash positive month is a good investment. Specially after being oversold for 3 days (IMO). Any 2 cent increase on Monday will indicate a strong bullish reversal in the charts (candles and return to inside of Bollinger bands) and people will scramble to buy an oversold stock.

I did disclose that I bought a lot in the last 2 days so of course do your own research. Any naysayers please feel free to argue my points and "open my eyes" to the doomsday of this environmentally conscious stock that has already had more revenue in 1/2 of 2017 than the whole of 2016 while improving margins to exceptional levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.