AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

The SP has rarely reacted well to these announcements anyway,...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    The SP has rarely reacted well to these announcements anyway, just about every one of them was sold into and rightly so as they didn't materialise. I believe by looking at the new communications style that they've finally understood they can't release news on something that may not happen.

The worry from management now is that they'll keep building up hopes of higher revenue streams by announcing things in each quarter like weve shipped 3 times as much in July as we did in April and August was 84% better than May with our biggest single day order ever in September of $800,000 this type of commentary is extremely misleading. Last quarter after all that type of commentary they came out with a six percent increase in receipts, now I find that ok as they're concentrating on restructuring what customers to keep and who not to keep but the expectations they built up with that ridiculous commentary only shows they have more to learn as when the figures are released they have nothing to hide behind. Hopefully Dirk makes sure that stops in its tracks and we can get some trust back into shareholder mentality.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.787K 478.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6396729 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 280034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.