EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Thanks again stumacca. Yes this presentation can be passed on to...

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Thanks again stumacca. Yes this presentation can be passed on to MP's and media contacts. Page 10 in itself "Hythane- The transitional fuel" is worthy of a highlight to grab attention. Selling in India to satisfy a govt policy should prick-up a few ears,(China is not the only market under revolution).

The talk of JV partners will more than likely see Indian investment. Australian investors will by and large remain unaware/slow without prompting. As shown by the round-table brr broacast last week, investment managers are not often concerned with small cap stocks. The fact that there were direct and frank questions/answers suggests to me that there is interest at least at this point.

When CFU was at a similar point early last year, I approached a major broking house and was told that such companies rarely do well. I did more research and attended the AGM etc and stayed with CFU from 5cents to 35cents (selling at the mid-20s on a retrace) last year on solid volumes. Now EDE may not do that, but there are signs that management are cluey enough and the conditions are there to see a serious escalation in sp. As more of these presentations are done and people like us help promote the cause then at 10cents EDE is truely a 'penny notso-dreadful'. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 181859396 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8892194 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.