SRL 5.13% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Clean Teq and Musk from Barry Fitzgerald, page-2

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Elon's Quote:

“It’s all about nickel. I’d just like to emphasize, any mining companies out there, please mine more nickel, OK. Wherever you are in the word, please mine more nickel. And don’t wait for nickel to go back to some long, some, high point that you experienced some five years ago or whatever. Go for efficient, you know, environmentally friendly, nickel mining at high volume. Tesla will give you a giant contract for a long period of time if you mine nickel efficiently and in an environmentally friendly way. So, hopefully this message goes out to all mining companies. Please get nickel.” - Elon Musk

CLQ's Quote:

Once developed, Clean TeQ’s wholly owned Sunrise Battery Materials Complex in NSW, Australia, will be a large-scale supplier of nickel, cobalt and scandium which will:

Operate in the lowest quartile of the industry cost curve;Use a direct-to-sulphate processing route to produce battery precursor feedstock at the mine site, thereby avoiding the need for untraceable third-party or offshore refining;Be built within close proximity to solar or wind generation to provide options for zero carbon power connection;Recycle as much water as possible;Offer potential to integrate with downstream precursor and cathode production to reduce processing, handling and logistics costs;Be able to use its refining capacity as a recycling circuit for spent batteries and cathode; andEnable critical by-product alloy metals, like scandium, to develop lighter and stronger aluminum components for the automotive and aerospace sectors.

Sunrise will maintain the highest standards in health, safety, environmental management and community relations
    Sunrise will not use marine tailings disposal
    Sunrise will not use child labour

History of Comms Between Elon Musk & Robert Friedland (http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-gold-silver-short-tesla-motors-inc-ivanhoe-mines-ltd-ceo-robert-friedland-and-the-coming-cobalt-cliff.aspx?article=10233114194H11690&redirect=false&contributor=James+West)

Elon (2017): Robert, I'll pay for your nickel at a fixed current price down in Australia for the entire life of the mine.

Robert (2017): You are going to pay for an equity stake if you want our green metals and you'll need to pay market price. The Germans are building a gigafactory twice as big as yours, the Chinese are building four of them bigger than yours, the Japanese are building two and the Koreans are building one. So unless you’re willing to pay to buy our cobalt and our nickel at whatever the price may be in the future, you’re not going to be able to build any batteries in your own gigafactory. That's not a knife mate, this is a knife.(Reference will make sense if you watch the below video)

Elon (2017): Ahhh, let's just kick that one down the road...

3 years later...

Elon (2020): [Panic!!] If you are a nickel company, please mine more nickel!!

Robert: Come back to me when you are ready to pay up...

And so we wait.

T.E.P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.