CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Clean Thread - Just facts, page-14

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    lets make this very simple for everyone.

My current understanding is if you own shares in CPH you will obtain a 0.395 share in TRIP for every share in CPH share held

So for 1000 CPH shares you will get 395 TRIP shares.

Now TRIP does not operate on ASX and is in the Canadian SEC. Therefore it also Trades in CAD not AUSD

At the moment CPH is trading at 15c AUD and TRIP is trading at 38c CAD

So 1000 Shares today in CPH is valued at $150 AUD (1000CPH x 0.15c AUD)

We established before that 1000CPH = 395 TRIP on transfer

Therefore 395 TRIP shares is valued at 150.1 CAD (395 x 0.38 CAD). With 1 CAD = 1.07 AUD, 150.1 CAD = $160.6 AUD

all this talk about people jumping out of CPH to buy the TRIP because TRIP may be true but I wouldn't understand why you would do that. In addition if you do that selling taxes, transfer taxes, brokerage and currency exchanges will all come into effect in addition to running TRIP share price up. I would say that TRIP share price will rally given that CPH market share will now be added to it. In addition CPH has a fair chance to move upward as well

Now you need to consider the personal situation of trading on the Canadian SEC but there may be a possible move to list trip on ASX in addition not the us listing and how that plays out will be interesting. all possibilities but not understood fully.

I personally am happy to get out of the ASX as its a very small market anyway. Pushing my assets offshore and closer to American markets is gold in my view in addition to now the new management that's involved to regulate CPH decision making as well as the giant reach that the joint HighBrid company will have is extremely nice.

I really don't see much negativity in this which I actually bought a nice pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.