CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Even if you want to ignore the situation of the fundamentals,...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    Even if you want to ignore the situation of the fundamentals, which would be my largest concern in the medium to long term, you're ignoring the fact that the price is falling, and perhaps most importantly, the fact that the price on the ASX is inevitably going to fall because most people on the ASX aren't going to want to trade on foreign platforms with foreign tax laws, etc.

People are going to be keen to sell on the ASX while they still can, and why would you buy on the ASX when it's going to delist from the ASX in the near future? This is a situation where holders get screwed. We all know it. Even if you knew 100% that the price was not going to go down after delisting from the ASX (and we sure as heck don't know that! In fact, I'd bet on it going down even long after the dust has settled from the deal, but let's ignore that for the moment), people wouldn't pay the foreign price on the ASX, because it's a giant hassle to go through all the nonsense required. If you sell now, you can walk away with no further losses, no further hassle. You're kidding yourself if you can't see a lot of this coming in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.