CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ahh another day on Hot Copper! It truely is a Petri dish of...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Ahh another day on Hot Copper! It truely is a Petri dish of sentiment and drivel. No point going into the psychological dynamics that exist here because nothing will change. So let’s cut to the chase!

A very interesting development this morning. One I can guarantee both bulls and bears probably didn’t expect. For those of you familiar with the movie Anchor Man the release from TH on this forum was essentially the car park fight scene between the news crews. As a result I feel sorry for holders that entered this stock for a punt and never bothered to do the homework. Because I can almost guarantee when the sell off began and the doom and gloom posts from the Merry Men kicked off you would of been panicking. I would also think your screen protector on your phone is probably now worn out from the incessant refreshing while willing the tick to turn around.

For those still holding, I would imagine the bulk who entered between .20 and .30, just stop and take a breath. Take a look at your investment strategy (you should really have one if you are in the small cap game) and ask yourself where and how this merger fits into it. Start by reading the announcement… yes all 162 pages of it. Then make an educated assessment for YOURSELF if it’s time to stop loss or hold. The Merry Men will not send you a get well card because you sold at a loss and the bulls won’t say thank you if you hold. It’s your money and a keyboard warrior should not be the deciding factor in your decision so beware of what and who you listen to (even what I am about to say).

I think this is an exciting development today. I look at December 2020 as day one for this industry due to the extensive regulatory shift. It has been 6 months since then and we are now looking at evolving into the worlds first Cannabis and Psychedelics Company! If this merger is approved it brings a very strong cash reserve, a proficient board and greater global exposure. We are now potentially in a position to aggressively position in a first mover capacity and accelerate our growth outside of the current “ CPH bubble”. The regulatory and social environment is changing fast and it continues to benefit the industry…time to step out the comfort zone and do something about it.. so good on CPH. A switch from the ASX to CSE may not be for everyone but it’s 2021 and it’s not the end of the world. Certain elements of this merger I think put to rest (for now) concerns that I held in regard specific aspects and the future potential of CPH.. time will tell if that’s the case. I suggest all tune into the webinar tomorrow.

In regard to exchange rates! Haha.. the panic in regard to who was getting what was actually trivial to read. Thanks for the comic relief. But I think everyone now has worked out how it is calculated. A typical human response when feeling out of control is to snatch at what is important - in this case it’s YOUR money. And in doing so its very easy to forget the bigger picture. Keep in mind the bigger picture folks.. if it does or does not fit into your plan… you know the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.