AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Hmmm, after todays carnage, I couldn't think of a better time...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Hmmm, after todays carnage, I couldn't think of a better time than now, especially with the recent news of rate cuts etc.

Anyone waiting for the "right" time in this market is kidding themselves. I remeber having a conversation with "a certain person" when YRR was to list that they would be better to hurry up and not delay as they may "miss the boat" if they experience delays. That person was quite convinced that the conditions we are experiencing in the market today would not occur, yet, here we ALL are experiencing the pain. Funny, because that person still doesnt seem too phased by it all. Thats either really good, or unfortunately, really bad.

Makes one wonder, "what are they really waiting for ?". Got me beat. Anyone heard any excuses? I doubt it, because I can't see any feasible reason for not having the upgrade out by now. New directors getting up too speed is irrelevant. They can get up to speed with the rest of us. Didn't someone here say they did all their research before buying into the placement. You know who you are, dont contradict yourself. Anyone else not feeling as close to the center as they thought they were.

Anyway, I had a bit of crash today.....and thanks for those options of that forgotten bid......I hope!!

Out with it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $117.1K 8.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567282 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8014252 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.