I dislike cleaning the house. In fact I loathe cleaning the...

1. 10,662 Posts.
    I dislike cleaning the house. In fact I loathe cleaning the house because it gets dusty with bits everywhere again in no time.

I've got a blower with and motor that cleans up outside all around the verandahs in no time because it's so powerful, so that's covered. I've also got a Makita battery blower that I use in the shed and for cleaning up machinery after i've used it and the floors, blowing it out of the open doorways.

The revelation was to use the Makita blower in the house! I live on my own so I can do these things without the doctor being called. I started with the windows and then all the entertainment stuff that's so fiddly and just blew everything onto the tiled floor. Table, kitchen work tops and places that get ignored were clean and dust free in seconds. Then I herded all the crap on the floor to below the windows where it's clear of anything else and whizzed over that with the battery vacuum cleaner.

I did a large living room including the kitchen in 5 - 10 minutes and it looks good!
    Last edited by sierra: 25/04/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.