ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

cleaning!, page-15

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    zentrify

I think the AGM shed plenty of light on who the bad and good decision makers have been.

I used to get my information from one side, but then I decided to seek further and better particulars. However when you have angry shareholders acting in an abusive way, you will have Directors who are reluctant to engage. Nobody wants to stand in line for abuse, before they can speak about the other side of the equation.

What I see in here, and at the AGM unfortunately, was a group of people who have already made up their minds, and are sticking to that, regardless of contrary information.

You can see that from the bizarre refusal to face what Joe Maeji was saying. He is the smart one in the room. Think about what he said.

I can only agree with those who are (now) calling for unity. Disunity and a refusal to face facts and accept responsibility, will destroy this company, make no mistake.

We can only hope that Matt Sanderson is waking up. Geoff Cumming is showing no indication of it. He's a very personable man, full of good intentions.

However the road to hell is so often paved with good intentions. We need a board which is willing to identify strategic weakness and not make decisions ignoring them.

Let's try competence instead.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 19/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.