PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

cleansing statement, page-25

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Satori,

Although you have stated that "some" can only see one side of the argument, to me, and in the way you said it, it sounded like you meant the majority of them do so.

If there is a group of posters like that out there as you say, (and I feel quite confident that there aren't that many out there), let me assure you that I am definitely not one of them. AKA can vouch for that if he so desire, because, even if I am holding quite a few shares in CDU, I have been very critical of what they have been doing for a very long period of time, while knowingly being in the receiving end of the wrong end of the stick, for my doings.
    Let me assure you that, if I am a little concerned about my investments, I speak up.

In the case of PLV though, I don't feel the need to be very critical of the Management nor the company, and I simply put it down that we are like a set of dice that have been thrown around the "crap table".

The things that have kept me going and continuing to load up, was the fact that we have a Management that is willing and open for discussion with it's investors. A privilege that is not afforded in many other camps I may say. Plus I have good faith that we will become a miner of some sort in the near future, and where we have some good quality Iron Ores that the Chinese and many other Foreign Companies are quite willing to take it off our hands, AT A PREMIUM PRICE.

One more thing Satori et all. If Timeone is ready and willing to pay 35.5 cents for our shares, why wouldn't I be ready and willing to buy some more at 25 cents per share.

If I have to be honest with you and everyone else here, my concern is if and when Timeone will come out and make an offer for the rest of the shares that they do not hold. That is a worry, and knowing the way they can operate, all possible.

I hope that it will not happen until our shares will have reached at least $1 and beyond.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.