PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

cleansing statement, page-41

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Buddy I think that's a bit rich as you do the same thing ! your posting on the other thread is generally negative towards the company whereas its always positive towards PLV."

AKA,

There is a difference between being negative and being a straight downramper. As a matter of facts, a hell of a difference.

"The only difference between you and me is you hold both stocks and I am a current holder of CDU and a past holder of PLV ( could be a PLV holder again once the funding is sorted)"

Again AKA, that only proves that if I can smell something untowards a company that I am invetsed in, I am prepared to speak my mind and not hold back just for the sake of doing it. Again, that is a hell of a difference.

Then again if we are to compare apples with apples, on the one hand we have an MD/CEO that is willingly open to discuss anything, (within certain legal limitations of course), with his shareholders, and that he is always willing and ready to talk to anyone willing to contact him, and on the other we have another MD/CEO that couldn't care less about returning an investor's calls, and even making legal threats to some posters that dare to ask what they may believe to be the obvious, and/or shutting down a whole investor's Forum's thread just before or during a JORC release that proved to be a total disaster.
    Have you ever thought as to why that was done? Hence why, if I have some concerns I am prepared to speack my mind.

I have been an holder of CDU since way back in the AUM days, and a reasonable sized one at that, and I can honestly say that I have never had the privilege of receiving one single call back from the man. Not once!!

This has definitely not being the case with our PLV CEO/MD.

Finally, if you don't mind me telling/reminding you, you can't deny that you have given a particular poster in the other Forum more than what was due and necessary, and given her a very hard time while, IMHO, it was totally uncalled for.

All is good mate. Alwasy will be with me. I am sure that by now you should know what I am like and that I always like to call a spade a spade.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.