CSX 2.70% 38.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

Dear Sixtyonefour You put a lot into your research of the stock,...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Dear Sixtyonefour

You put a lot into your research of the stock, and have actually led me to the social media / web pages which I wouldn't have ordinarily looked at to be honest. So appreciated.

From my perspective, to all members of the community interested in the stock, I would like more discussion (if known) on their inventory turn, competitor pricing and sales strategies (and how these may be affecting their own top-line strategies for volume/price and channel selection). An update from the company would also be great but I can only assume that delaying will be more beneficial as their immediate pipeline may crystallise purchase orders before the next scheduled reporting date.

My advice to you is to do what you want mate. You are not aggressively opinionated, rude, and are quite open, polite, and pragmatic. From my perspective, communicate how you like if you continue to communicate the way you are. This community has a bit of mob mentality, so you need to have a bit of "#### you" about you and thick skin at times.

If you still want to not post, fair enough, but make sure it's for your own reasons and not because someone has levelled a crude opinion at you.

All the best mate

(Lets see if this gets through the moderation of the thin-skinned - keyboard warriors)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.