SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

My original reason for buying CLQ was for its water. Brought in...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    My original reason for buying CLQ was for its water. Brought in just before DFS June 2018. That is the definition of stupidity. Only to discover that CLQ is more interested in mining. Due to nickel and cobalt, I educated myself to believe that very long term these minerals will provide revenue for CLQ. I just purchased at the wrong time. I did averaged down - highest at $1.05 and third (& smallest) instalment at $0.315. This has a very humbling of me not doing proper research and me experiencing FOMO and me thinking this is a great bargain. This lesson made me hesitate with FLC and now I missed that boat.

I am very patient. If CLQ develops its water side and Sunrise proves to be what they say it will be: it will be a double bonus for me.

I also purchased PET last year. Just waited for 11 months and it more than doubled/tripled. I believe CLQ will come good one day but I am so impatient. Second worst stock I currently own at the moment. Things seems to be its darkest before dawn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.