SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Shorting isn't a manipulation. As a person who was heavily...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Shorting isn't a manipulation. As a person who was heavily invested in CLQ [and still holding shares], I believe the stock price has sunk for very real reasons, including, but not limited to, a disappointing DFS. Shorting is just a bet the stock price will go down, they can't force the price down just like you and I can't force the price up. The price is determined by overall sentiment. I'm not saying there isn't manipulation that happens on the ASX, but just because sentiment has more people betting the price goes down, doesn't qualify as a manipulation. I'm not as positive on the stock as I was when I purchased it close to 2 years ago, and made a good decision to bail a large percentage of my shares before I regressed into the red. I continue to follow the company closely, and might either sell my remaining shares at a certain price, or buy more shares at a certain price. I am extremely bullish on cobalt, nickel, and scandium, and I think somewhere down the road, this will turn into a growth stock. I feel there are better places to make better returns for maybe the next couple of years, for now I think the stock price could go either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.