SRL 3.13% 33.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Cleanteq Water, page-52

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Having witnessed China's imperialism first hand at the China/Vietnam border some years ago, this is a counter-measure that will be welcomed by smaller nations bordering China. We were driving along smuggler routes (fastest way to get to destination) with our Vietnamese guide and driver when the guide said 'see that ridge line - it's the China/Vietnam border'. About half and hour later I spotted a township on the ridge line and asked what town that was and the guide answered that it was Chinese, and he didn't know it's name. He just shrugged when I said but that's Vietnam territory. When we arrived at the Ban Gioc -Detian falls we had to go to the Police Station first with our passports and prior authority to visit the area from the Vietnamese Government. A policeman then went down to the riverbank and one stood on the veranda because they were anxious that the Chinese wouldn't use us to cause some unspecified incident. We were told that the far riverbank was the border but the Chinese had moved the border to the middle of the river. This meant they got the best part of the falls. After a couple of years and 2 days of talks the Chinese basically said to the Vietnamese Govt what are you going to do about it, and what could the Vietnamese do about it...

The cuddly panda often presents it's face in public but there's a red dragon underneath...

I am anti the Chinese Govt on many issues, especially expansionism, trade and IP issues but never the Chinese people.

US competes with China’s ‘Belt and Road Initiative’ with US$113 million Asian investment programme

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/eco...belt-and-road-initiative-new-asian-investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $72.84K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9387 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 3073 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.