AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

clear as day to buy - ayn

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    ayn faithful as proceedings are quite quiet here atm i strongly suggest topop over to the silver thread as ayn has initiated some well spopken about interest on that thread and even got our own baby in a thread titled jp morgan and how their increased ownership of ayn bodes for an interesting scenario -

end of the day, i have traded this stock from the early days when it was ridiculously low and now that im fully loaded im in and not selling one single share thats for sure - the fundamentals of silver let alone the unique position which ayn are in atm are just to great of an opportunity which should not be missed - thats for sure-

i dont care what both industry experts and traders/investors alike say when they tell you to take profits when available and not to be greedy but even though im in owe looking at my profit on paper atm, i am more than happy to see it exactly as that- on paper - to sell into this still low price range would be suicidal because imo its current price and m/cap even after todays close is still ridiculously undervaluing ayn for the upside which is expected in their predominant business-silver .

On a side note, I must also applaud management on their ability to seize the opportunity with both hands and to start production earlier than planned in the 3rd quarter- definantly shows a very proactive management team looking to increase shareholder value in an exponential way and thats definantly a big plus for me when investing in listed companies. That ability to allow the share to reach its full potential in an increasing silver market is a sign of good things to come imo and the silver run imo hasnt even started as its got a way to go-

May i strongly suggest posters to add SGTbull07 to your favorites list on youtube and listen to their in-depth technical analysis on the silver trends and forecasts moving forward- The research and in depth videos on youtube is well constructed investment research which you would normnally be expected to pay top dollar at seminars to hear- their videos are a must to listen to if you have concerns about the forward looking direction of silver as a commodity and for producers such as ayn -

anyway the research is out there and many regarding the need for a major re rate in the silver price to reflect its true value- perfect time for a junior like ayn to start producing the commodity and with a significant upgrade to resources, this one will definantly be much higher than where it sits today- very happy to see trading patterns tomorrow on ayn -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.