DSE 0.35% $2.84 dropsuite limited

clear blue sky at tanami, page-21

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hello Aaron my boy!!

I will not move on thank you very much.

Have been around HC and EXM since the earliest of days and will continue my commentary than you very much - as some (obviously NOT you) have found it truly valuable (i.e has saved THEM money or at least further losses), so if I were to "move-on", I would consider those actions neglectful of fellow members.

I do not Disclose a "Sentiment" Aaron because I do not hold and while I have issues with EXM management, how they chose to operate a Co. and also how they chose (not to) communicate with shareholders, I do have empathy and respect for alot of the EXM holders who post their thoughts on these threads.

If you read my posts you should be able to gauge where I think EXM is heading without having to rely on the "Disclosure", "Sentiment" check boxes.

But just for you Aaron, I will spell it (my opinion on where EXM will end up) out clearly once again.

1) EXM will not be able to prove up a resource at TC - i.e it is a dead duck.

2) EXM will not find anything of consequence in the Tanami.

3) EXM will have to double the shares on issue by years end through another massive cap. raising at around 0.002c

Basically Aaron, I believe EXM will either be a shell or be re-invented well before the end of 2011.

Good luck with that.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $198.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.85 $2.73 $252.1K 91.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.