AGY 2.38% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Pocitos is known to have good reserves of sodium sulphate, a...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Pocitos is known to have good reserves of sodium sulphate, a chemical used in the processing of lithium to precipitate calcium sulphate and as a filler for washing machine detergents. The Argentinean domestic market requires about 40,000 t while next door Brazil consumes in excess of 350,000 tonnes per year, in both cases, imported from Spain and Mexico as there is little domestic production of that chemical. Pocitos has a good logistic infrastructure and possibly it could supply both markets.

Other potential product is magnesium itself – if it can be produced in the required quality: Martin Marietta used to recover it from underground brines in Chicago and converted in quite valuable products (I’m not sure if they are still doing it) and it was also (or still is?) produced from brines in Searles Lakes in California.

I heard in the grapevine that Sentient is getting offers for Rincon in excess of US$300 million, probably the reason of why they split their properties in Argentina a few days ago.

Cassandra, qui non credirunt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $57.87K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1457270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1101688 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.